6.30.2010

Donuts and dada

So what does my husband do but show me a recipe for Donut Muffins and I just had to bake them. I'd much rather bake then cook. I prefer sweets. I am addicted to cupcakes all of a sudden and it doesn't help that there is a show on Food Network called Cupcake Wars that just makes me want to try to bake new cupcakes every time I see it. So yes, Little L will probably be having cupcakes for her first birthday made by her mommy.

Little L helped me out in the kitchen by wrinkling up the recipe and throwing it on the floor. Hey, she's trying, right? haha! :) I think she was just mad because she wasn't able to eat one.
They turned out pretty good and do taste like a cinnamon sugar donut. If you would like the recipe, here's the link: Donut Muffins


This past weekend, Little L, started saying "dada". She's been saying "dodo" for a while. She doesn't seem to be saying it with much meaning yet so I'm going to say no first word..yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment