8.03.2010

8 months!

Wow! That's about all I can say. I can't believe my little baby (who isn't so little anymore) is 8 months old. I think I say that every month as she continues to quickly approach that one year milestone. Little L is crawling up a storm and has now figured out how to pull herself up to standing. The only problem is getting back down which she hasn't figured out yet. The fireplace is now slightly cushioned and we've been working on picking up stuff around here that she could possibly get into. When did my baby get so mobile? It seems like it happened over night.

She's also been practicing picking up food with her fingers and eating it. She only has her two bottom teeth so far so she's only been munching on some Gerber puffs. She loves them and they keep her entertained when we go out to eat. It's funny when you put some down for her and she grabs them in one fail swoop and tries to put all of them in her mouth.

I made Little L some butternut squash the other day. She loved it. She has been expanding her culinary tastes with new foods all the time. I think she eats better than we do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment