7.21.2010

We have a crawler!

It's been a while since I posted on here. Last week Little L had a fever for a couple days. Then I got mastitis and was sick. I'm almost finished up with my antibiotics. Funny thing is that I never had it before and I read that it usually happens in the first few weeks of breastfeeding. I so don't want to get that again. Not fun my friends.

On to the topic of this post: crawling. Little L has been scooting and pushing herself along now for a while. This morning while we were sitting on the floor she figured out how to move her arms with her legs. Now we are in trouble. Why is it that babies go right for the things they aren't supposed to like plugs and cords? I mean seriously how exciting can those be? She's still not a 100% crawler but so incredibly close. We need to do some serious baby proofing.

Since the last time I made baby food, I have cooked up some yams and broccoli. Didn't turn out as good as I hoped but maybe with a little cheese and milk it will taste good. There's also some butternut and acorn squash I need to bake. Other than that Little L eats a mix of homemade and store bought foods.

Oh and if you hadn't seen it already, there are a ton of cute baby clothes on clearance at Old Navy.com. I'm so tempted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment